For the 11th year, Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together the key decision-makers in the Ukrainian energy market at the flagship Ukrainian Energy Forum. This year are expected more than 450 delegates in Kyiv, Ukraine on 25-27 February 2020 for the three days of intensive expert exchanges, evaluating business opportunities for 2020 onwards and targeted networking with international and Ukrainian top-level business executives.
What’s new in 2020?
- Reviewing the new government energy strategy for 2030
- Updates on transit contract negotiations and analysis of changes in supply patterns
- The potential for LNG as a viable option for resource diversification
- Presenting new internationally supported projects aimed at energy independence
- Getting to know the new independent GSTO
- Summing up the first year of online licensing rounds for E&P
- Overview of the first 6 months for the liberal power market
- Green tariffs and renewable energy auctions updates
- Women in energy networking lunch
Date: 25 - 27 February 2020
Venue: InterContinental Hotel, 2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine
With this invitation via Association of Gas producers of Ukraine you are entitled to a 15% discount. Simply quote your VIP code: EUC015mAGPU. REGISTRATION ONLINE.