Following the launch of oil and gas licensing rounds, today the Government approved tender terms for the conclusion of production-sharing agreements for 12 projects.
According to the document, after the publication of the tender documentation, the applicants will have 90 days to review, make a decision and register the bid. Each area provides for minimum requirements for the investments and the size of work program.
Thus, in order to increase the production of Ukrainian gas and achieve energy independence, the Government is making an unprecedented step towards attracting investment in the sector - in 2019 the state will offer 42 oil and gas blocks, with total area of more than 20 thousand km2.
"Such actions of the government are long-awaited for the gas-producing industry and are logical continuation of the strategic policy for the formation of Ukraine as an energy self-sufficient state. It is impossible to do this alone without foreign investors and the latest technology. Therefore, the diversity of forms of cooperation and the scale of proposals is an advantage that guarantees entry into the industry not only of domestic, but also foreign experienced players", - said Roman Opimakh, Executive Director of the Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine.
1. Zinkivska https://goo.gl/hnKuu2
2. Uhnivska https://goo.gl/4eirDr
3. Buzivska https://goo.gl/6kPBjS
4. Berestianska https://goo.gl/ehC8ju
5. Okhtyrska https://goo.gl/6EkbHp
6. Sophiivska https://goo.gl/1vLsrn
7. Rusanivska https://goo.gl/wKaEFQ
8. Balakliyska https://goo.gl/m8FXX8
9. Ichnyanska https://goo.gl/dyGKk4
10. Ivanivska https://goo.gl/PkeFVm
11. Varvynska https://goo.gl/gFEgMs
12. Hrunivska https://goo.gl/i1uYfo