On 12th of June in London at the Energy Institute the Ukrainian Energy Day will be held.
The Ukrainian Energy Day in London – is a unique opportunity for the key players of Ukraine's energy area to join their British and international partners to complete the review of the market reform progress and to highlight the commercial possibilities, created due to leaps made by Ukraine towards energy independence.
Apart from the key interested parties of the energy market, an influential and diverce audience of representatives of the energy market of the United Kingdom and the European Union will participate. This will create priceless contacts and determine the possibilities for cooperation. The audience will include potential strategic investors, state authorities of the United Kingdom, leading experts of the energy market, representatives of the leading financial institutes in the area of financing resources.
The Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine (AGPU) will play an important role in the Ukrainian Energy Day.
Among the speakers group: AGPU's executive director, Roman Opimakh, director of business development of Ukrgasvydobuvannya, Sergiy Boyev, CEO of JKX Oil & Gas, Tom Reed, and CEO of Arawak Energy, Alastair McBain.
Additionally, the following speakers will participate:
- Nataliia Boyko, Deputy minister of European integration (Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry) and Olga Bielkova Deputy Head of Energy, Nuclear Policy and Safety Committee (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine) will outline the Government's policy on transparency and competitiveness in the industry;
- Jonathan Popper (Ukrnafta) and Maksym Maksymentsev (Nadra of Ukraine) will tell about the opportunities of cooperation with the Ukrainian state-owned energy companies;
- Mirek Topolánek, director of development and public relations of the Slovak Eustream and former Prime-minister of the Czech Republic, will tell in general about the Slovak TSO's plans after signing of the protocol of intentions of cooperation with Ukraine;
- Eric Rasmussen, Director of the Natural resources department at EBRD, Robert Bensh, Leadville Resources, and Anna Galtsova, IHS Markit, will share their experience and will analyze the market;
- They will be joined by the members of the Managing Committee and long-term employed experts in Ukraine: Graham Tiley from Shell, Dr. Jim Bown (Deane Group International) and Prof. Alan Riley (Atlantic Council).