State Geological Service of Ukraine has put again 5 oil and gas parcels to the regular round of the online auctions on ProZorro platform. The initial price of proposed lots is twice decreased comparing to the previous one that is related to the hydrocarbons price reduction.
These blocks are located in Kharkiv, Poltava and Luhansk regions with the total area of 700 sq. km. Duration of the licenses is 20 years.
The auction will be held on 30 October, 2019.
More detailed information on the offered parcels:
- Vatazhkivska block (Poltava region), initial price - UAH 6,794 milion https://bit.ly/2TbtNqE
- Pechenizko-Kochetkivska block (Kharkiv region), initial price - UAH 4, 658 milion https://bit.ly/2KziDIk
- Saltivska block (Kharkiv region), initial price - UAH 7,032 milion https://bit.ly/2MDuwQi
- Knyazhynska block (Kharkiv region), initial price - UAH 254, 582 milion https://bit.ly/2YPtC5q
- Zakhidnotokarska-Krasnyanska block (Luhansk region), initial price - UAH 1, 533 milion https://bit.ly/2M5nRz0