2018 has become fruitful year for reforms in domestic natural gas production industry.
The approval of long-awaited legal acts have laid a solid foundation for increasing gas production, attracting investment and achieving Ukraine's energy independence in the near future. These results became possible due to synergy efforts of the industry, the parliament and the government.
TOP-5 developments of 2018:
- Launch of oil and gas auctions
- Deregulation of upstream industry
- Disclosure of geoscience data
- Introduction of new GTS tariffs
- Establishment of a single license fee
TOP-5 tasks for 2019:
- The arrival of new players
- Ukraine on the map of the BHGE Rig Count
- Modernization of upstream legislation
- Creation of a geoscience data-room
- Effective regulation